This husband and wife team hanging out in this fun little world.
Where is this??? Are you having fun???? Love you...Miss you!!Mom
This was in Thorton, north of Denver. We are having fun, but really tired... Looking forward to a relaxing, sight-seeing day tomorrow.
Look, I think I see a hemi truck out near the barn and a baby pig being chased by the new puppy.
Haha, so true Dad. There is a large amount of farmland left in this area! So much wide open space.
Where is this??? Are you having fun???? Love you...Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteMom
This was in Thorton, north of Denver. We are having fun, but really tired... Looking forward to a relaxing, sight-seeing day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLook, I think I see a hemi truck out near the barn and a baby pig being chased by the new puppy.
ReplyDeleteHaha, so true Dad. There is a large amount of farmland left in this area! So much wide open space.
ReplyDelete